I provide a master of ceremonies, DJ and LIVE music continuously throughout the event.
cocktail, dinner and dance party music…
music from all genres…for all ages
always a good sound- mix played at the appropriate volume
set up and sound check done well in advance of first arrivals
piano bar and upbeat cocktail music
keyboards & vocals enhanced with computerized tracks & effects
duo: keyboards/vocals + guitar vocals
3-4 piece band
plus an extensive DJ music library for continuous live and DJ entertainment:
- as guests enter reception and are eventually seated for bridal party grand entrance
- first bride & groom dance followed by bridal party, parents and guests
- elegant setting for supper club style music over dinner
- transition from dinner to dance party with a mix of classic and latest party anthems & dance hits
professional, entertaining M/C for the reception in coordination with the facility and catering staffs to ensure the event will run smoothly and seamlessly
Personal Service: phone and email contact as needed to discuss details and gather info. By researching the music requests, special dedications and anecdotes about family, friends and co-workers, I can create a performance having the most desired impact on those attending.
What you want – YOU GET!
You designate all of the types of music you want
You choose the traditional wedding customs you want at your event
- announcement of bridal party (I can play or cue up appropriate fanfares for grand entrances)
- Special Dances-bride & groom 1st dance (you can have more than 1 dance), bridal party, parents, etc.
- Toasts (best man; maid of honor; parents; friends)
- Garter & Bouquet
- Cake cutting (usually done approximately 1 hour prior to the end of the reception)
- guest performances
- anecdotes about family, friends and co-workers
- for bridal party announcements; special dedications; roasts; guest performances
- favorite songs and past “1rst dance” songs from the weddings of your special guests
- any traditional dance and favorite song requests